I had my medical marijuana card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s recommendation?
Yes. You need to have a new doctor’s recommendation since the physician’s certification/recommendation written in a department-approved certification form is only valid for one (1) year from date it was issued.
All FAQ’s from Renewal Process
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- Can I submit my renewal application early?
- I am renewing my card. Is that any different?
- I went to a different clinic to get my medical card the first time. Do I need to go there again?
- Is there an advantage to returning to the same clinic for my renewal?