Why do I have to see a doctor to get my card?
The law provides that you need a doctor who will issue a certification that you have been diagnosed with debilitating medical condition. Such findings and certification must be filled out and signed by the physician and shall be attached to your registry application.
All FAQ’s from Approval Process
- Are there any discounts available?
- Are there time limits on the age of my medical records?
- Do I have to provide my Social Security Number over the Internet?
- How do I apply for a medical marijuana card?
- What information will I have to provide online?
- What is the full process for obtaining a medical marijuana card?