How can I find a grower?
If you do not intend to cultivate marijuana for your medical use, you may either designate your primary caregiver as your grower or any registered dispensary, which you may select based on your own preference. You must indicate your choice on the designation form.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?