How many patients can I grow for?
An individual may serve as a designated primary caregiver of not more than five (5) qualifying patients at any one time. The caregiver can serve as grower for that many patients if so indicated as such on the qualifying patients’ designation forms.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How can I find a grower?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?