How do I register a grow site?
You must indicate on the designation form your address if you will do the cultivation of medical marijuana yourself, or the address of your primary caregiver if one has been designated and authorized as grower.
No person or entity shall operate a dispensary for marijuana without a Department-issued certificate of registration. An applicant for marijuana dispensary shall submit to the Department a department-issued application form with all the requirements and payment of the $15,000 registration application fee.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How can I find a grower?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How many growers can share one growing location?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?