What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
A medical marijuana dispensary is an entity that acquires, possesses, cultivates, manufactures, delivers, supplies, sells, or dispenses marijuana or related supplies and educational materials to registered qualifying patients or their designated caregivers. You may select a registered dispensary based on your preference and indicate your choice on the designation form.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Maine?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?