What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
The packaging and labeling of prepared marijuana and marijuana products for sale by registered dispensaries and caregivers must comply with applicable state labeling laws which may include the origin, amount and strain, date of manufacture, total weight of the products, and chemical additives, if any.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Maine?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?