What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
The Maine Medical Marijuana Act provides that an employer may not refuse to employ a person solely for that person’s status as a qualifying patient unless failing to do so would put the employer in violation of Federal law or cause him to lose federal funding or benefits.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Maine Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a MMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?