What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
If subjected to a drug test, the employer shall be informed that under the Maine Medical Marijuana Act, you shall not be penalized for a positive drug test for marijuana, unless you have used, possessed, or been impaired by marijuana while at work or during hours of employment.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Maine Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a MMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?