Where can I use my medication?
You may use medical marijuana in the privacy of your home or home of your designated caregiver.
The law provides that the use of marijuana in the following areas are prohibited:
- In school bus
- On the grounds of any pre-school, primary or secondary school
- In any correctional facility
- On any form of public transportation
- In any public place
- Operating or in physical control of motor vehicle
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Maine Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a MMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?